Isn’t this beautiful? Today I was awarded this badge by my friend, Don Charisma at http://doncharisma.org/2014/04/10/the-butterfly-light-award, the charismatic man who created my Angie’s Place logo. He was awarded the badge by Belinda, at http://idiotwriting.wordpress.com/about. Thanks Don. This is beautiful, and cherished. I’ve wanted to be one of your awardees for a long time now, so thanks for putting me on the list.
1. You must write an acceptance post, making sure you link back to the blogger who awarded you and thank them. YOU MAY NOT lump this award in with other awards.
2. You must individually name and re-award at least 1 or more blogger(s). You must let them know either personally with a comment on their blog OR a pingback on their about page.
3. You must link back to Belinda’s blog at http://idiotwriting.wordpress.com/about
4. You must write a short paragraph titled either “How I’m Spreading Light” OR “How I’m A Positive Influence”
5. Display Belinda’s beautiful “Butterfly Light Award” badge on your blog.
HOW I’M A POSITIVE INFLUENCE
Also hopefully spreading the light and laughter. Since I have lived with MS since I was 15 years old, back in the really dark ages, I have gone thru all the stages of living, and finally decided the best stage is laughter. So I’ve decided the way I’ll spend the rest of my years by laughing at everything that comes up, and sharing the fun I find along the way by talking about it, and joking about it to anyone who will read or listen. Yeah, there are bad days, but mostly there are good ones, and sharing what I have is the only way to live. Somewhere in my world there is always someone with less, and I am always happy to share what little or how much I have with them. I may not slay dragons, but I can fill an empty stomach.
I’ll only name one person, and anyone else who stops by my post is welcome to pick up a butterfly and post it, along with a paragraph about the subjects mentioned.
1. Jess, at http://therapybread.wordpress.com